Currently not available due to COVID restrictions. In the meantime, you can book in for a tasting at the cellar door, or reserve a table at the distillery and cocktail bar.
- A tour of the working areas of the distillery, taking 45 min, we’ll guide you through the onsite process of:
- Rum making method from beginning to end
- We’ll show you the ingredients, equipment and the steps along the way
- See some of the other ancillary equipment used in making a functioning distillery – trial still and fermenters, bottling area and barrelling
- A bit of Jimmy and JimmyRum history, where it all started and what we are up to now, as we create new products for our range
- Followed by a product tasting of our core range, “behind the barrel wall”
- Get up close to Matilda and have the opportunity to take some selfies with our most popular crew member!